Terms & Conditions
To ensure the smooth operation of study4it and to ensure that your rights and the rights of study4it are protected, we have created a series of legal agreements including these Terms & Conditions.
The basic agreement is the T&C which you are now reading. The T&C set out the legal terms by which study4it makes its web site and services available. When you visit the Site or use any study4it service (defined below) you agree to comply with the T&C, as revies and updated.
Our products enable the users to learn via live and recorded instruction, tutoring, and learning services through our proprietary software. The services include, without limitation, facilitating and hosting courses, and taking feedback from users.
To use some of our products and services, you will need to register with us and obtain an account, username, and password. The information you provide at the time of registration help us in offering content, customer service, and network management. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username, and password. You further understand that you are completely responsible for all activities associated with your account.
- You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account and any other breach of security.
- You may not use anyone else's account at any time or transfer your account to someone else without the permission of the account holder.
- You are completely responsible for the online conduct of such user and the consequences of any misuse.
- We cannot guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or validity of the comments/discussions posted on the website, as we do not control the submitted contents.
- You agree to use our products and services for lawful purposes only.
- You assume all risks from any meetings or contact between you and any instructors or other users of the products.
- You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the pricing information before using the site or registering for a course.
- If you are under the age of 18, you have obtained parental or legal guardian consent before using the site, contacting an instructor, or registering for a course.
- You will not use this website to upload any tutorial, diagrams, graphics, logos, trademarks, or any other copyrighted contents belonging to any third party.